- MetroMax: Antimicrobial technology built into the removable polymer mats, inhibits the growth of bacteria, molds, mildew, and fungi that cause odors, stains, and product degradation. Your shelving will be cleaner between cleanings!
- MetroMax Q: Quick to assemble, adjust, and clean. The patented corner release allows shelves to be adjusted without tools in seconds and the removable polymer mats with antimicrobial product protection make cleaning shelves easy.
- Super Adjustable Super Erecta: The most innovative wire storage and handling system in the market offers all the benefits of Super Erecta with the ultimate easy to adjust feature. Space will never be wasted as shelves can be adjusted in seconds.
- Super Erecta: The “original” wire storage and handling system is available in finishes, colors, and configurations for every application. Its versatility is enhanced by hundreds of accessories.
- Super Erecta Solid: Solid shelves are ideal for configuring shelving units, utility carts, and customized workstations. When used as a bottom shelf on a wire shelving unit or cart, solid shelving provides a barrier between the floor and bottom shelf contents to deter contamination.
- qwikSLOT: The unique design allows shelves to be added or removed instantly.
- Drop Mat: A lighter duty shelf that provides density and containment economically.
Spec-Master workstations feature a 14- or 16-gauge stainless steel top. All workstations are available with an adjustable stainless steel undershelf or tubular base. Left and right ends are turned down 90º, providing a flat surface so tables can be placed end to end. Sound deadening insulation tape runs between hat channel and tabletop. All workstations feature our patented unilock system, which provides greater strength and a bullnose edge on front and rear (without backsplash).