Click here to use the Rousseau Metal Cabinet Configurators
CNC Tool Storage
Cabinets are made of premium sturdiness and durability. Modular drawers are offered in varied heights that will correspond to the size of your tools. Shelves and doors enable storage of a higher volume of tools. A series of drawer accessories facilitate the management of your tools while protecting them.
Accessories for CNC Modular Drawers include:
- Groove Trays (for long, thin objects)
- Foam for tools
- Foam drawer liners that help the user quickly identify missing tools and offer protection for all fragile tools
Drawers in Shelving
- Easy and fast installation: hook brackets on; hook rails on; insert drawers and carriages.
- 400 lb. capacity per drawer
- Sturdiest drawer in the industry
- A lifespan that is 3 times longer than the closest competitor
Heavy-Duty Modular Cabinet
The Rousseau mobile cabinet is one of the safest on the market. Drawer ordering can be changed at any time, including adding drawers with accessories and reconfiguring existing drawer layout. Polyurethane casters with high quality rolling systems make moving the cabinet easy and do not damage the flooring.
Several housing accessories are available such as foldaway shelves, hanging-side cabinets, laminated wood tops, etc. A variety of drawer accessories are available: Partitions, dividers, plastic bins, protective foams, etc. The full-width ergonomic handle ensures a smooth and comfortable motion when opening the drawers. The integrated lock-in mechanism is easily activated with one hand.
Standard Mobile Cabinets
- 100 lb. capacity per drawer
- 100% access to drawer contents
- Variety of drawer accessories available: Hanging-file bars, plastic bins, and dividers
- Drawers on roller-bearing slide
Heavy-Duty Mobile Cabinets
- 400 lb. capacity per drawer, the sturdiest in the industry
- 100% access to drawer contents
Mobile Tool Boxes
Modular Tool Systems
First-rate organization for all your valuable tools, instruments, and parts. Select from five cabinet drawer arrangements, and then customize each drawer with the “Drawer Partition Kit” for maximum flexibility.
- Stationary and mobile versions
- 10-drawer heights- from 3” high to 14” high
- 12 standard colors
- Several housing accessories are available: foldaway shelves, hanging-side cabinets, and laminated wood tops
- A variety of drawer accessories are available: partitions, dividers, plastic bins, and protective foams
- The full-width ergonomic handle ensures a smooth and comfortable motion when opening the drawers
- The integrated lock-in mechanism is easily activated with one hand
Spider Shelving System
- Offers load capacities (from 550 lbs. to 1925 lbs.) and a design adapted to manual storage in most industrial and commercial sectors
- Delivers an extremely versatile structure, to which a wide range of accessories can be added
- A functional design that ensures it’s easy to use
- Common post for mini-racking and industrial shelving
- The unique T-shape post offers up to 7 fixing zones for different applications
- A hollow center allows for installations without interference
- Assembly is simple: Shelves are installed on the posts, using 4 compression clips in 14-gauge steel, making for easy and fast adjustments
- Customize your Spider® system by adding a wide range of accessories
- Mini racking integrated into your shelving optimizes storage possibilities
Stainless Steel Drawers & Cabinets
- Appearance: No.4 Finish
- Composition: Type 304 furnished as standard, but other types are available when specified
- Type 316 supplied for Perchloric Acid fume hoods
- Chemical Resistance: Good chemical resistance to a wide range of reagents.
- Applications: Recommended for sterile and radiological laboratories
- Stainless steel is recommended in carbon-based chemical labs, clean rooms, and specialty settings
- Stainless is easy to clean and non-absorbent, so it has no pores or cracks to harbor dirt, grime or bacteria
- Attractive and requires minimal care
- Stainless steel is the greenest material
- Lifetime and 100%, low-energy recyclability
- 0% absorbency for easy cleaning
- Beautiful, timeless appearance you will be proud of for many years
- 100% recyclable
- Durable surface to manufacture equipment
Steel Work Surface Tops
These durable and attractive workbenches feature modular design and high caliber steel construction. The steel workbenches are factory welded and come equipped with 100% full-extension ball bearing locking drawers that are rated at 400 lbs. capacity. Workbenches make for a durable surface to manufacture equipment.
Work Surface Tops
Our most popular is a plastic laminate surface with “T” mold edges. These surfaces are available in both standard and ESD laminate. With their radius corners and “T” mold edges, it is durable, economical, and worker friendly.
For Class 100 clean room and below, we offer a self-edge work surface. These surfaces are finished on all four sides with square edges that match the work surface. For added clean room protection, we can laminate the bottom of our self-edge work surfaces and our rolled front edge surfaces.
Chem-Guard, Epoxy Resin, and High-Density Polyurethane (HDPE) work surfaces round out our selection of work surfaces, each offering significant utility for biochemical and general laboratory tasks.