CNC Tool Storage
Cabinets are made of premium sturdiness and durability. Modular drawers are offered in varied heights that will correspond to the size of your tools. Shelves and doors enable storage of a higher volume of tools. A series of drawer accessories facilitate the management of your tools while protecting them.
Accessories for CNC Modular Drawers include:
- Groove Trays (for long, thin objects)
- Foam for tools
- Foam drawer liners that help the user quickly identify missing tools and offer protection for all fragile tools
Heavy-Duty Modular Cabinet
The Rousseau mobile cabinet is one of the safest on the market. Drawer ordering can be changed at any time, including adding drawers with accessories and reconfiguring existing drawer layout. Polyurethane casters with high quality rolling systems make moving the cabinet easy and do not damage the flooring.
Several housing accessories are available such as foldaway shelves, hanging-side cabinets, laminated wood tops, etc. A variety of drawer accessories are available: Partitions, dividers, plastic bins, protective foams, etc. The full-width ergonomic handle ensures a smooth and comfortable motion when opening the drawers. The integrated lock-in mechanism is easily activated with one hand.
Standard Mobile Cabinets
- 100 lb. capacity per drawer
- 100% access to drawer contents
- Variety of drawer accessories available: Hanging-file bars, plastic bins, and dividers
- Drawers on roller-bearing slide
Heavy-Duty Mobile Cabinets
- 400 lb. capacity per drawer, the sturdiest in the industry
- 100% access to drawer contents
- Stationary and mobile versions
- 10-drawer heights- from 3” high to 14” high
- 12 standard colors
- Several housing accessories are available: foldaway shelves, hanging-side cabinets, and laminated wood tops
- A variety of drawer accessories are available: partitions, dividers, plastic bins, and protective foams
- The full-width ergonomic handle ensures a smooth and comfortable motion when opening the drawers
- The integrated lock-in mechanism is easily activated with one hand
Stainless Steel Drawers & Cabinets
- Appearance: No.4 Finish
- Composition: Type 304 furnished as standard, but other types are available when specified
- Type 316 supplied for Perchloric Acid fume hoods
- Chemical Resistance: Good chemical resistance to a wide range of reagents.
- Applications: Recommended for sterile and radiological laboratories
- Stainless steel is recommended in carbon-based chemical labs, clean rooms, and specialty settings
- Stainless is easy to clean and non-absorbent, so it has no pores or cracks to harbor dirt, grime or bacteria
- Attractive and requires minimal care
- Stainless steel is the greenest material
- Lifetime and 100%, low-energy recyclability
- 0% absorbency for easy cleaning
- Beautiful, timeless appearance you will be proud of for many years
- 100% recyclable
- Durable surface to manufacture equipment
Steel Casework & Cabinets
Wood Casework & Cabinets
- Kewaunee’s Earth-friendly Laboratory Cabinet: Created from nature’s renewable and recyclable resources.
- Eco-friendly Core Panels: End, top, and bottom panels, drawer heads, and doors are all manufactured from eco-friendly Medite®II, a 100% recycled and recovered fiber core panel.
- VOC-Free Flatline Finishing: All panel parts are protected with an acid-resistant, clear-coat finish, applied with an environmentally friendly flatline process that releases no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the atmosphere.
- Recycled Steel Drawer Body and Shelf: Drawer body and shelf manufactured from 25%-40% recycled steel, coated for durability with an acid-resistant, VOC-free, powder coat finish.
- Choice of Environmentally Friendly Veneers: EarthLine® cabinets are available in two rapidly renewable veneers – Natural and Caramelized Asian Bamboo – and three hardwood veneers – American lyptus, Red Oak and White Maple.
- Laboratory Grade Construction:Meets SEFA 8 performance standards including five-knuckle stainless steel hinges and 150-pound load capacity drawer.